What are AccuQuilt Services?
AccuQuilt is a fast and accurate way to cut your fabric for your quilting projects. No rotary cutting involved! It is a die cutting system that will provide accurate fabric cuts every time.
Who will benefit from these services?
- Anyone who loves to quilt.
- The STASH BUSTER... someone who just wants their stash cut into manageable pieces, like charms or strips.
- Someone who likes piecing unique quilts with specialty shapes like a Drunkard’s Path, Winding Ways, or Tumbler Blocks.
- The person who likes to applique with shapes like circles or feathers.
- The quilter who likes basic geometric shapes like squares, half square triangles, strips in many widths including the popular 2 1/2” strips, and rectangles to name a few.
- Anyone who has difficulty cutting due to pain.
How can I get my fabric cut?
Print off the form on this page and determine the shapes you would like. Jot down any specific instructions and enclose the form with your fabric and send it to me at the address on the form. It is that easy!
How much does it cost?
The prices are listed below ranging from King Size to Baby Size to cut a full quilt. Otherwise, an hourly rate of $25 is charged to cut your fabric. If it is less than an hour time, you will be charged per quarter hour at $6.25. You may also rent time on the AccuQuilt for $5.00 per quarter hour.